HUGGTOPUS is, needless to say, all smiles and hugs. She is very affectionate and strong and sometimes gets a little carried away by her big friendly personality. Huggtopus doesn’t know her own strength and can sometimes be a little overbearing. She always means well but has to learn about boundaries. You can always count on Huggtopus to put a smile on your face if you’re feeling down and to give you a great big hug to make you feel better. Her favorite number is 8, and her favorite color is pink.
Huggs helps kids learn how to:
- Set appropriate boundaries
- Self-regulate internal and external distractions
- Have patience and tolerance
1. 13” plush character
2. The 3 feelings (Happy, Frustrated, and Silly) can be stored in Huggtopus’s big smiling mouth.
3. The included 48 page Feel Guide comes with fun and easy activities.
“More than an adorable stuffed animal, Kimochis® help to teach children about their feelings and how to manage them.”
For ages 3 and up